Webster Bank / Rude customer service
I just came from the southington Webster bank branch an it was the worst experience I have ever had. The branch manager was really rude and she shut the door in my face when I when to her to resolve an issue. Then I kept standing nex te to her office only to hear that she was on the phone talking about a personal issue about a hospital bill. The manager Jeanne Martin kept talking for up to 10min did not even acknowledge the fact that I was outside her door. She was the most unprofessional person I have ever met at a bank especially Webster bank where I have been a customer for all my life. This customer conduct was disgusting and I wish nobody ever goes through this experience.
More Webster Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Webster Bank - Aware of this bank! 
- Webster Bank - NSF FEES 
- Webster Bank - Unfair business practices 
- Webster Bank - Thievery
- Webster Bank - debit card fees 
- Webster Bank - REAL ROBBERS 
- Webster Bank - Not applying a deposit made
- Webster Bank - Connecticut - Money Theives
- Webster Bank - Banking
- Webster Bank - Poor service!