Webrootcustomer service threatens

S Review updated:

I was a happy webroot anti virus software client for 3 years. Their software had an issue in upgrading virus signatures. It would crash. I asked their support team online for help. It took them 6 days to get back to me. When I complained about the slow response their tech team member terry B. threatened not to work on my problem. I have never seen such low level customer service. Imagine a customer service representative threatening if you ask for customer service. Please never buy webroot if the management has this mentality.

• T
      Mar 17, 2011

Cross Computers is awesome [protected], ask for Derek

•   Mar 18, 2011

Hello Sevgi - I am very disappointed to hear you had such a negative experience with one of our customer support representatives and I can assure you that type of interaction from out employees is not tolerated by Webroot. I would like to talk to more about what we can do to make sure you get your virus signatures updated and also hear your thoughts on how to improve our customer service. Please email me at [protected]@webroot.com.

•   Mar 21, 2011

Hi Sevgi, we received your email and someone from our team should be emailing you back shortly. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we can improve our service to our customers!

• S
      Mar 25, 2011

Sevgi - your treatment is not unusual and their social media person isnt going to do anything but have another incompetent call you back! Hopefully you wont get a rude female manger who calls you and also wont help you but commits to having someone call you back
    Employees get their attitude from their management so do your self a favor and say good bye to these jerks

• C
      Mar 29, 2011

oh look damage control by management - good to see they have enough staff for responding here but not to answer their support lines

Kaspersky has my business now and I will tell of my bad treatment by Webroot to all who want to hear.

• S
      Mar 29, 2011

Update. After posting the comments here, I responded to the e-mail address provided by social media support. My problem was looked at quickly and resolved in 5 minutes. I had to download a software and run the patch and then we found out I needed to re-install webroot. The software is working fine now. The person assigned to help me by social media group was quick and he would respond to me in few minutes. So it looks like this is a good compliment for https://www.complaintsboard.com. When you have a legimate complaint webroot management responds. I will renew my software subscription because I can't take one bad employee response and blame the whole management team. I have been a manager for years too. It would have been better if someone from their office had called and apologized.