Webkinz / Not reliable

Should have checked here first. Bought two of the critters or whatever they are called for my granddaughter. The website does not work and has no work around I could find to set up a new account for her. Webkinz has FAQ's in quantities but no clear way to contact their customer service either by phone or email that I could find. Finally resorted to a Google search and ultimately got a form online at the Webkinz site that seemed to actually process but no answer so far. But, now having looked through the site much more than I ever wanted to do so, their sales pitch to kids to buy more and more to play online is disgusting. Maybe then I ought to be pleased that the site doesn't work?

I do wonder truly if this is a currently functioning company or something that has folded or in the process of folding? After looking at the many complaints here, There is no good reason for them to be doing well. Wonder if the Better Business Bureau has had dealings with them?

Cr

Comments

• 0 Votes

Apparently the site is down for maintenance? It has been for a while?

1st of Sep, 2013

I have been wondering about it too. Sometimes it forces me to the Ganz site, thereby removing my ability to sign on to Webkinz. I certainly am totally thankful I did not sign up for the Deluxe membership. Close call as I had been checking it out lately and almost spent the bucks. It appears they have some major problems. I hope someone is taking a look at the issues. I wonder how I tell if they even care about it ! I got it to work last night from my laptop but now not working properly again.