Having problems with BudgetPetCare?

BudgetPetCare Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BudgetPetCare Customer Service. Initial BudgetPetCare complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BudgetPetCare above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BudgetPetCare. Discuss the issues you have had with BudgetPetCare and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Budget Pet Caresuch affordable prices

I and my best friend always discuss our pets just as the mums discuss everything about their kids in the kitty group. We were randomly conversing about the pet care products that we use for our pets on a regular basis. She told me the products and when I asked about their prices, I was shocked to hear such affordable prices of the same products that I pay extra for every month. Then she highly recommended me Budget Pet Care and when I visited the website, I was delighted to see such discounted prices on a wide range of pet products. To shop from this site is the best advice that I have ever received from my bestie.

B

BudgetPetCare — no mention that products I ordered were coming from australia, via germany!

I have 3 indoor cats that that have a very bad flea problem. I have been treating them monthly with an...

A

BudgetPetCare — mistakenly ordered wrong product

I am Brett. The reviews posted here can put anyone in a dock and create doubts in the mind of the individual...

M

BudgetPetCare — waste of time

People, listen to my advice: if you want to buy something from this website, you better go to the nearest pet...

A

BudgetPetCare.com — scammers!

I have ordered an Advantage for my cat and they charged me twice! I contacted Budgetpetcare via email I found...

B

BudgetPetCare.com — suspicious marketing

Doubt if they are offering legit products and now are saying they are in England, not Canada. Sales staff ha...

D

BudgetPetCare.com — scam

Beware of Budget Pet Care dot com - Here's why. Order No [protected]. Purchase total $297.87 -...

BudgetPetCare.comthey have a better price than most, but I still haven't received my product after the 14 day promised shipping time

They have a better price than most, but I still haven't received my product after the 14 day promised shipping time. They are slow to respond, do not let you know when they have sent your product, and when you have a problem send you to a third party called BuySafe. BuySafe is way too labor intensive for me. Why cant they just take care of it themselves? Hopefully I will receive the Capstar I purchased from them, if not I will just contact my CC company and get refunded that way. I will not buy from them again.

BudgetPetCare.comstay away from this one

I ordered Frontline Plus. I got Frontline Combo. Ordered 12-8-12. Order shipped 12-11-12. It went to the U.K. (I don't know why) I called many times but did not have the right number. (They gave me 1-800-etc. found out it was 1-888-etc) Got order 12-20-12. Hell, I could have walked there and back by then. (I am 77 years old.)

N

BudgetPetCare.com — this company fits my criteria for shady

I understand product from this company is making pets sick. Glad I mistrusted them enough to check this out...

BudgetPetCare.comavoid this website at all costs

This is the second time I fell for your lies!! I intend to let everyone I know what a scam you are.

Free shipping! That's a joke. I ordered my supplies 10 days ago and still have not heard from them.

And beware!!! This company is based in canada and they charged me an extra dollar stating it was "international".

I have already been in touch with my bank so they are aware of this company and we will dispute the charges. Buyer beware.

G

BudgetPetCare.com — I received frontline plus that my vet says is not real

I received Frontline Plus that my vet says is not real. He said it could be just water or something benign...

D

BudgetPetCare.com — never ever ever ever ever order from these #

Ordered frontline plus for my cat, seemed like such a nice website at first. Its been two weeks now and I...

BudgetPetCare.comworst experience I ever got

Worst experience I ever got. The wait was over a month, the product wasn't what I ordered (Frontline Plus, but got Frontline Combo..whatever it is. It comes from Great Brittan). Two out of six pipettes were empty. Called customer service. Got yelled at. Took pics and emailed back to them. Got a reply "it appears there are no damaged pipettes." STAY AWAY!

BudgetPetCare.comthe 1st time I ordered from them my order never shipped

My recommendation is to NOT use these people!

The 1st time I ordered from them my order never shipped, I called to find out where it was after two weeks, only to learn they hadn't shipped it. I canceled it.

Last month I decide to try again, because they do have good prices. After one week, my order had not arrived, although I was assured it had shipped. I was told it should take 7-10 business days. I called after two weeks after still not receiving my order and was then told it takes 7-14 business days. After 3 weeks and 15 business days I have still not received my order. They have not returned my phone messages or emails since. Lousy customer service, if any!!!

• Tn
                TNReview Jul 22, 2014

After ordering from Budgetpetcare, I went online and saw all of the negative reviews and got nervous so I emailed them to check the status of my order. I got a prompt reply to my email and my products arrived as ordered within 12 days. The prices and shipping are good deals so I will probably use them again.

[email protected] Aug 04, 2012

I am a regular customer of budgetpetcare and have no complaints so far. There prices are real good and I have always received what I ordered. I have been happy to recommend them to friends and family.

• Pa
                Padere May 30, 2012

I paid for my cat medication and I never receive the product. Even they don't have any way to track the product. You should pay with a trustable company in order to have peace of mind. I am never going back to www.budgetpetcare.com, they don't deserve it. Run away if you can!!!

• Pu
                Putco Oct 27, 2011

They replace your order with something else without asking you whether you like it or not!! And its not even in their catalogue!!