Web.com / ongoing unauthorized charges to credit card
Do not fall into their trap! Web.com has made ongoing unauthorized charges to my credit card. Do not fall for their listed prices on their site; the hidden information is in their "services agreement" about how much they are really going to charge you, which for me has been:
January 2015: $3. 58 - the price i expected to be charged for one year as this is what was stated.
February 2015: $43. 23
March 2, 2015: $50. 08 & march 29, 2015: $50. 34 - - - - - - - ***two*** bogus charges in one month!!!
April 2015: $48. 60
Moral of the story: do your research before signing up for anything. I wish i would have looked into any prospective complaints before blindly signing up with these ###s. These people are crooks and will steal your money without your knowledge. There's a reason why there are thousands of complaints. Please don't be the next victim.
More Web.com Complaints & Reviews
- Web.com - internet scam 
- Web.com - terrible customer service! 
- Web.com - wont cancel account 
- Web.com - beware
- Web.com - scam billing 
- Web.com - seo; scam warning stay away
- Web.com - accounting billing daily harassment
- Web.com - no/poor customer service
- Web.com - magnottisconstruction.com
- Web.com - they ruined my website