Web.com / ongoing unauthorized charges to credit card

1 Canada Review updated:

Do not fall into their trap! Web.com has made ongoing unauthorized charges to my credit card. Do not fall for their listed prices on their site; the hidden information is in their "services agreement" about how much they are really going to charge you, which for me has been:

January 2015: $3. 58 - the price i expected to be charged for one year as this is what was stated.
February 2015: $43. 23
March 2, 2015: $50. 08 & march 29, 2015: $50. 34 - - - - - - - ***two*** bogus charges in one month!!!
April 2015: $48. 60

Moral of the story: do your research before signing up for anything. I wish i would have looked into any prospective complaints before blindly signing up with these ###s. These people are crooks and will steal your money without your knowledge. There's a reason why there are thousands of complaints. Please don't be the next victim.

Su
Apr 28, 2015

Comments

• Mi
      27th of Jan, 2009
    Web.com - Fit for the Purpose, NOT!
    England, Greater Manchester
    United Kingdom
    web.com

Support team closing issues that are not resolved, terrible service, I will not renew.

shame on domain direct for selling out to these clowns.

• To
      12th of Jul, 2012
    Web.com - Unethical practices
    Tops Asphalt

After we singed a contact with this company to set up and run our google adwords, web.com went to our direct competitor showed them our stats and used the information to sign them up to compete against us for internet search results.

• Dj
      22nd of Sep, 2012
    Web.com - cant log in or access a paid account
    web.com

cant log in or access a paid account. no one answers the phone for support cant even move my name servers to move to Go daddy.com. very bad situation.

• Cl
      14th of Jan, 2013
    Web.com - They used my credit card to continue to bill me $ 21.90 per month that i did not agree to
    Web.com
    web.com

When i wouldn't pay their fees to help build my site the belittled me and told me i could not afford not to pay them, i went to another hosting site and they would not release my domain site so i could transfer it, and they used my credit card to continue to bill me $ 21.90 per month that i did not agree to.

7th of Jan, 2015
    Web.com - Misrepresentation
    Tax Relief Company
    Los Angeles
    California
    www.web.com

They totally misrepresented their company web.com. Bad customer service, bad seo company and a totally rip - off

Don't take my work for it go to the bbb

• St
      9th of Jan, 2015
    Web.com - Unauthorized transaction after cancellation
    Web.com

After cancelling my service over the phone twice they still spam me with phone calls and are charging my bank account with unauthorized charges. Avoid using Web.com at all costs.