Web.com / poor service!
Anyone who has any dealing with Web.com probably will end up with an extreme case of Buyers Remorse. Here is a summary of my situation:
1. Signed up for a domain name and hosting package, but decided to cancel because the tech support really didn't know how to solve very many of my problems using their templates.
2. Canceled in August but my credit card was charged in September.
3. Requested on September 19 to get an authorization code to transfer my domain name, but as of today (September 24) it has not been given, and I cannot get anything but doubletalk after numerous calls. I have tried to speak to someone in authority, but I can only speak to call center minions half way around the world.
4. I have decided to start fresh with another company and select an new domain name.
More Web.com Complaints & Reviews
- Web.com - internet scam 
- Web.com - terrible customer service! 
- Web.com - wont cancel account 
- Web.com - scam billing 
- Web.com - beware
- Web.com Group - seo; scam warning stay away
- Web.com - accounting billing daily harassment
- Web.com - no/poor customer service
- Web.com - magnottisconstruction.com
- Web.com - they ruined my website