[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] — swap and return 30 cy dumpster
Waste Management has screwed me up 3 different times on this project alone, I've finally had it. This will be the last time I use Waste Management. There's always an excuse as to why my dumpster didn't get swapped out so after 10 years as a customer, I will be using Music City Waste from this point on...You guys have got me in the biggest bind ever and whoever answers your phone could care less which makes me even madder.
On a site a small as this one, they need to show up during the day. Not sure what has happened to you guys but I'm done after this job.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Jun 01, 2018
Hi, Thank you for reaching out. Please send your information to [protected]@wm.com (subject complaints board) and we will address this right away. thank you ^tw
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans