[Resolved] Waste Management [WM]swap and return 30 cy dumpster

Waste Management has screwed me up 3 different times on this project alone, I've finally had it. This will be the last time I use Waste Management. There's always an excuse as to why my dumpster didn't get swapped out so after 10 years as a customer, I will be using Music City Waste from this point on...You guys have got me in the biggest bind ever and whoever answers your phone could care less which makes me even madder.

On a site a small as this one, they need to show up during the day. Not sure what has happened to you guys but I'm done after this job.

• Resolution statement

• Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Jun 01, 2018

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. Please send your information to [protected]@wm.com (subject complaints board) and we will address this right away. thank you ^tw

Ak