Walmartmoneycard, Visa / not arthorized billing

Monday, I called walmartmoneycard, after viewing my account and I had found an item that I didn't purchased, I told Walmartmoneycard person that my account needs to have a flag on it the only item that should be on it is Netflix and the services charges, if anything else shows up then they should decline it. I had called the one company and was credited the money back into my account. Today, Thanksgiving I checked my account again, and here is another $44.92 deducted that I didn't purchase on this date. I called again and spoke to a Representative of walmartmoneycard and she said she couldn't put a flag on it. So buyer beware, if your account is compromised don't call them they won't do anything about it, do call and cancel your account. My bank said, that they don't charge for a debt card and they will check my buying behavior and if something comes up like this it will be put on pending until I am called.

Comments

• Tr
      13th of Feb, 2009

I WANT TO COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.
    HORRIBLE SERVICE: Cannot speak with a person & ask questions...get billed 2.oo just for speaking with someone.

RIP OFF: 8 dollar Fee to add money??! Ridiculous..then
    I put 100.00 in, & when I checked my balance I only had 80.00 dollars. & I couldnt speak with a live peron & the automated voice dont help with info...

CANT GET MONEY BACK

monthly fees, maintanance fees

If u lose one card..fee for that...takes a long time for new one to come...then can transfer money to one from the other

NOT WORTH IT...I SHOULD OF SUED.

• Up
      10th of Mar, 2009

I put 150$ into the card tried to use card next day for a purchase money was not
    available

• Sj
      4th of May, 2009

Thank god i only put 60.00 in it.
    They know how to rip us off good dont they?
    If you do not keep your reciept they keep your WHOLE amount.
    Impossible to email.
    Impossible to call.
    Write a letter. Wait for reply. Forever.

I have a hot fire burning in a special place for these crooks in walmart clothes.

DO NOT BUY WALMART CARD. EVER. AT ALL.
    Punish. Sue. Fraud. Inform all.

3rd of Jun, 2009

I, Cora Warner in Paxico, Kansas
    I have always trusted in Walmart products.
    I Activation my Walmart moneycard with this number #4470 9122 1110 5738 {674} with this Activation number #o400624794281 on May 28, 2009.
    I have not been able to paid my school bill or buy anything with my Walmart Money card since I Activation my card. I put $100.00 on it 5/28/2009 at the walmart on Wanamaker in Topeka, Kansas.
    I always get this message every time Itry to use it i get this message. "This credit card cannot be processed at this time. Please try another credit card."
    If you don't get this straight out I will give it over to my Lawer and he will see that it be took care of. Money don't grow on tree. I use your Walmart moneycard; Vista debit card so I can paid for my schooling.
    Please let me send me a email tonight or I going to talk to my lawer tomorrow about this matter. He will take care of it.
    Cora Warner
    316 Emporia Avenue
    Paxico, Kansas
    66526-0085
    E-Mail: Raggieclorexpurpledressredog@yahoo.com

• Te
      11th of Jul, 2009

why would you post all the information on a website that anyone can use that is really really really really really really and 100000000000000 times really STUPID IT DOESNT MAKE A POINT BY SHOWING EVERYONE YOUR INFORMATION

14th of Jul, 2009

I have put $80.00 on my account Friday and i went to pay my schools Acccount and it said there is $3.00 in my accounts. i don'tunderstand why i only have $3.00 in my account when i just put $80.00 on it and I haven't used it since. I have to pay my school bills today. What I am to do? My Money don't grow or trees. Ihave to work for it and i want to be able to paid my bills and buy what i need. This have happen to me twice. I you like to have my business i request that i be able to do my bills payment on time.I finger I could put my money on your card and i could pay my school bills on time. What Am i to do Now without being paiding my school bills Today.
    Cora V.Warner

14th of Jul, 2009

Why don't you tell us the card holder the reason why you don't answer our complains where we can see it on the complain page? We are sitting here waiting for a response from you to do what.