Walmart / walmart money card
I went to get gas, and it preauthorizarion my card for $120. I called and they told me my money would be back on the 1st, which would be a week after the preauthorization. It is now the second, my money is gone, and the pending transaction is no longer even showing! You can see all the transactions and how they don't add up! The $120 is just gone. And of course who can I call? They're "customer service" people have been giving me the run around all morning. One hung up on me, another had me hold while waiting for a supervisor which never happend because he told me "Oh I see it will be back on the 4th" I asked to please leave me on hold for a supervisor, he disconnected my call and sent me to the customer survey, after which the call ended. The next time I called the girl told me after 10 minutes that it would be back on the 7th. HOW IS THIS LEGAL?? Ithe can't be. I will surely close my account AFTER I get my money back. I am a college student, already struggling, and this was the money for my textbooks and calculator. Now I have no clue how I will pay for it. Something needs to be done about this, it's just another form of social stratification, a way for the big 1% to keep us little people down. I am officially boycotting walmart and green dot. This isn't right.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!