Walmart / they keep us in line after we check out to check your bags

1 Oroville california, United States Review updated:

when we check out and head out the door to go home after we have paid for our purchase. we half to stand in line for some one to go thru our bags to make sure we didnt steal any thing(come on now whats to steal from check out to the front door.My brother stood in line for 15 minutes and he is dying of cancer and I have 2 bad knees that half to be replaced and i half to have another surgery and i also stood in line, By the time we reached the car we were in so much pain. They explained people were stealing.I am sorry but my brother will never go back into the store again and he even explained that he was dying could not stand long and they said sorry store policy.It was on June 16, 2015)

Br
Jun 20, 2015

Comments

• Re
      20th of Jun, 2015

Sorry but you and your brother did not half to stand in line. It should be "have." I have read that Walmart is starting to do that, but there are also many other stores that do the same thing. A few are Sam's Club, Costco, Best Buy, etc. It is a fact of life, IF you and your brother are so bad off, physically, you should be getting wheel chairs. Yes, I know what pain is. I am 75 years old and was told when I was in my mid 40s that my spine is full of arthritis, and I also have the beginning of diabetic neuropothy. Last Sept. I was diagnoxed with stage three cancer and I'm not doing any treatment, and I know by now it has advanced, because I am feeling weaker, and haven't felt well enough to leave home since mid October, so that fact that your brother is allegedly dying from cancer doesn't gain much sympathy from me, at least he is well enough to leave home. I think both of you need to do some growing up.