Walmart Stores — online order cancelled without cause
I placed an order online for a Huawei P20 Pro $789 only to have it cancelled without cause siting my "credit card information was invalid" but upon checking my online banking and discussing with my bank- the charge was put through. As soon as I received the cancellation notice I went back online to see the price for exact same phone had gone up by $400. Spoke to customer service twice and was simply told my refund would process in 3-5 business days and by all means go order again and pay by credit card and someone should adjust the cost back to the $789. They would not pass me through to a supervisor. Sent email complaint and got scripted response telling me refund will process in 3-5 days with no resolution as to how I might actually purchase phone at $789 price.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!