Walmart Stores / new 2.5" full hd 1080 car dvr

1 Chino, CA, United States Review updated:

Raul Rodriguez:
The worst experience with Walmart because The company Houmor Phantom inc use Walmart website to sell but when you buy something and has to return nobody want to refund the money Humour Phantom inc and Walmart neither but I will keep emailing and making call until they Refund the Jump star money is Just $36 .34 but this amount from a thousand of customers, like that anybody is millionaires I will go to report this company if they dont refund the money because is an abuse to the Peoples and this has to stop if this week i dont get the refund i will report both to BBB because the request a video showing what was wrong and i send the video 4 times and the dont respond how Company like Houmor Phantom inc still selling bad products and dont refund the money to the customers that is disrespectful for the customer and Walmart has to respond too because the company is selling under Walmart website I am veru upset I prefer keep byuing at Amazon is the best and if they has to refund the money they dont request any video of whats wrong with the products just refund it

Edward Diaz:
A similar issue with, Homour Phantoms INC, which is a Marketplace seller on walmart.com. Wal-Mart states that you have to get a refund through the seller and told me that I had to call a third party company called Humour Phantoms Inc. Please beware! the company is a complete RIP OFF! The number that is listed is [protected] and [protected] I don't understand the reason for Wal-Mart to do business with these Thailand co. that isn't in Chino California. Houmor Phantom inc still selling bad products and don't refund the money to the customers, we need to report to BBB they request a video showing what was wrong, the camera isn't working at all, I send a video with nothing because no turn on at all. Hey continuing send me mail in referent same thing with no answers at my petition.

Ed
May 16, 2018

Comments

• Dg
      20th of Jun, 2018

Harbour Phantoms Inc is the worst company backed up by Walmart. When contacted for a refund, said I could receive 10% back and should sell the product to a friend to recoup my money's. The product was unacceptable to me, did not fit and wanted to return for refund. Harbour Phantoms Inc. would not, did not comply with my refund request and all other attempts to contact them went unanswered.

ALL FUTURE PURCHASES WILL BE MADE ON AMAZON.COM - NO LONGER USE WALMART OR HARBOUR PHANTOMS FOR ANY PURCHASE. Another attempt by internet scum to rip off customers!