Walmart Storesaroma professional glass tea kettle

(Order # [protected])
I order a glass tea kettle from Walmart, after two days used its smell burn? Then I contacted Walmart customer service and got a response within two days from cheapees.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Woodside, NYcom. They said I can return the product but they are not responsible for the retuning fee? Ridiculous??? Why I got to pay for the return fee, it's not my problem?...

• Updated by Willllll, Feb 04, 2017

Never buy anything from Walmart third party products? The third party company never responsible for any return fee when the product damages?

• Updated by Willllll, Feb 04, 2017

Fine ? The kettle in the garbage already, its only 36 buck to buy dumb cheap things

• Updated by Willllll, Feb 04, 2017

Fine? The kettle in garbage already. It's only 36 buck to buy the dumb cheap things

• Updated by Willllll, Feb 05, 2017

Just want to let peoples know don't ever buy from cheap company, dumb like me!!

Wi
Feb 04, 2017

Comments

•   Feb 04, 2017

You purchased from a 3rd party vendor. It tells you it is a 3rd party vendor before you pay. You always have to pay return shipping no matter who you buy it from.

•   Feb 04, 2017

If it is only $36 bucks why are you here complaining?

•   Feb 06, 2017

Yea. I am sure people will take your advice. We are all smart enough to know how to read, and that we have to return stuff for a refund, not throw it away. It is not their fault you threw it out instead of returning it.