Walmart Pharmacy / pharmacy employees

1 Portland, IN, United States Review updated:

I have disc degeneration disease and right now I have 2 ruptured discs and 1 that is bulging. It presses on the nerves that lead down through my legs. I'm only 25 and they treat me as if im there just to get drugs. They are very rude to me and have tried to keep me from obtaining my refills the day I can get it filled. The medicine is the only thing that helps me move around without feeling the stabbing, numb and burning pain I have in my leg. They dont have to live with the pain, I wish I could give it to them.

Ju

Comments

St
  1st of Oct, 2008

Sorry we have laws we must follow, or our licence that we went to school for 6 years will be torn up.

Me
  15th of Feb, 2009

yet you never say how you act when you get to that counter LOL I bet you you try to get it to early or you ### and compain cause you want it right that sec but i wish you people chould step behinh that counter and see how you treat us then maybe you whould see why you get treated the way you do. Also on another note you dumb ###s act like we get paid so good and that we have such great benifits, well you dont work for walmart or you would know that even the pharmacy people get paid about the same as the man out side collecting ###in carts OUR INSURANCE SUCKS WE GET PAID LIKE 8 AN HOUR AND OUR HOURS GET CUT ALL THE TIME so feed your cry baby ###" I get treated so bad a walmart" to some one who give a ###in damn.

He
  4th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

The comments on this website make me want to shoot someone. Mainly the person commenting.

Br
  1st of Apr, 2009

Agrees with Helen & Justin...and as u can see these are wonderful wal mart employees...they choose to work there... and they complain... omg!I go to wal greens or Target cause they dont act trashy...and they wonder why there hours are cut... people dont put up with trash..I believe wally world hires nut jobs!

Bo
  26th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

"I believe wally world hires nut jobs!" I couldn't agree more. I've had the same problems with the Wal-Mart store in West Lancaster Ca. I've had more problems with that pharmacy than I can count. Go to Walgreen or Target. Much nicer and definitely more intelligent employees. More helpful too.

Bo
  26th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I agree. I've had more problems with the West Lancaster Wal-mart than I can count. Go to Walgreen or Target. The employees seem to be more intelligent and nicer there.

Do
  16th of Nov, 2009

I live in KY and have the same thing, , hey.. if you are behind the counter WE are the reason you have a job.. and ANYWHERE you go.. if you treat a customer badly.. then you're history.. I'm personally looking into a las action suit against these people.. I have many storys to tell but here's the latest.. My mother had a prescription for 3 refills of 30 pills.. from the doctor.. when she gets them she is told they are highly addictive.. and that she can only get 15 AND pay for 15.. the pharmacist rewrote the prescription for 5 refills of 15.. she called the ins. company and got this straightened out.. 3 wks ago.. she called the doctor to have meds called in and the next day went to get them.. not there.. called for the next 6 days.. not there.. called the doctor... he had called them in that day.. when mom got the meds.. they were dated 6 days earlier... Yeah.. I think something needs to be done.