Walmart Pharmacy / pharmacy employees
I have disc degeneration disease and right now I have 2 ruptured discs and 1 that is bulging. It presses on the nerves that lead down through my legs. I'm only 25 and they treat me as if im there just to get drugs. They are very rude to me and have tried to keep me from obtaining my refills the day I can get it filled. The medicine is the only thing that helps me move around without feeling the stabbing, numb and burning pain I have in my leg. They dont have to live with the pain, I wish I could give it to them.
More Walmart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit