Walmart Pharmacy / rudeness by staff member
I waited the requisite 1/2 hour, returned to the Pharmacy, and was told I needed to wait at least another 1/2 hour. I returned after the "second" 1/2 hour, only to be rudely pushed aside by a man who decided he wanted to get ahead of me.
I said, "Excuse me, I was first". The Pharmacist, although he heard what I said, went right ahead and waited on the man who had sidled up ahead of me. I interrupted, saying, "I was first in line", and the Pharmacist ignored me.
After the so-called gentleman left, I asked the Pharmacist why he been so rude. He ignored my query and said "Date of Birth". I asked his again why he had ignored me, and he said "Last name".
Deafness I can tolerate. Rudeness I cannot. I am switching all of my prescriptions to another store and will eventually not be subjected to their nonsense.
I have in the past patiently waited over 2 hours for my prescriptions. Customers waiting with me have shared their horror stories of Hamburg, NYs McKinley Park store. They all have had their share of the Pharmacy staff''s rudeness and inefficiency.
I hope never to set foot in a Wal Mart again.
More Walmart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - new 2.5" full hd 1080 car dvr
- Walmart Stores - frauds on extended warranty.. they cheated, lies, manipulate, loots threatens hangup when you ask for coverage you paid for 
- Walmart Albemarle NC - not cashing my payroll check as of may 1 -2018
- Walmart Vision Center - glasses/ defective frames
- Walmart Product Care Plan - all products