Walmart Pharmacy / rudeness by staff member

Wal Mart
McKinley Parkway
I waited the requisite 1/2 hour, returned to the Pharmacy, and was told I needed to wait at least another 1/2 hour. I returned after the "second" 1/2 hour, only to be rudely pushed aside by a man who decided he wanted to get ahead of me.

I said, "Excuse me, I was first". The Pharmacist, although he heard what I said, went right ahead and waited on the man who had sidled up ahead of me. I interrupted, saying, "I was first in line", and the Pharmacist ignored me.

After the so-called gentleman left, I asked the Pharmacist why he been so rude. He ignored my query and said "Date of Birth". I asked his again why he had ignored me, and he said "Last name".

Deafness I can tolerate. Rudeness I cannot. I am switching all of my prescriptions to another store and will eventually not be subjected to their nonsense.

I have in the past patiently waited over 2 hours for my prescriptions. Customers waiting with me have shared their horror stories of Hamburg, NYs McKinley Park store. They all have had their share of the Pharmacy staff''s rudeness and inefficiency.

I hope never to set foot in a Wal Mart again.

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores