Walmart / associate
I was taking my 3yr old son to the restroom in walmart. He and I could not fit into the stall together, so the door remain unclosed with my back to the outside. Beside my mother in another stall, I thought we were alone but soon enough I turned around to see what was breathing down my neck, and it was an walmart employee/custodian! WATCHING MY SON PEE! My son exclaimed " mommy, what's that man doing here"? (which was actually a woman with a really confused identity)! I turned around and the woman started to speak to my child without even acknowledging ME!!! I firmly told her to back off and let us finish our business and I looked at her name tag, then later (when my son wasn't around) I called the store number on my receipt and spoke to the "co-manager" who seemed to understand. This all happened a few hours ago, so I've yet to receive feedback about the associate's misfortune. The co-manager has my contact information so I'll wait til tomorrow morning, then I'm calling again!!! possibly speak to someone else and get more people informed! This is an outrage!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!