Walmart / Money Store / owes me $85.42

1 504 granwood blvdOld Hickory, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615 847-2963

I purchased credit card (temporary visa) for my friend . I tried to put money on the card because we are in the same business and he must use a credit card . I bought a Green Dot Money Pak card and put 85.42 on the card. The card took the money and advise me that the could card was not reloadable and they (Greendot Money Pak )would mail the money back to me. I never received the money nor did he. I felt bad because I didn't want him to think I took his money. Dumb me bought another card. They advise me I need to fax my light bill and my driver's license to get a card that's not temporary. I faxed twice at the Money store. Each time they told me they never received it. Plus they hung up on me three times. I asked to speak to a manager. I put them on speaker phone and held for three hours. Is this a joke ! They told me they never recieved my fax and I advised them I have the confirmation number that they did. I just want my $85.42 back. I don't know who to call but something is wrong. I am really upset .

Comments

• Bl
      19th of Sep, 2009

Very curious to have this kind of trouble with the Green Dot-Money Pak card. PayPal's number one item for use...(to be able to add money into your paypal account.)

I bought one...at Radio Shack, the closest place to me that sells them. I put $100 on the card, and then went right to the web page at www.moneypak.com, and there are 3 options to click on and select: [1.} Reload this pre-paid card {2.} Add funds to PayPal for instant online spending {3.} Make a same day payment, cell phones, utility bills, credit cards, etc...

So YES they are reloadable, because I have now re-loaded it 4 times since...and wonderful option to be able to add funds to your PayPal account, because I buy things on-line all the time especially Amazon.com, and because they accept paypal, it is the safest way to pay instead of loading on your debit/credit card numbers! I have had a paypal account for years...with never a problem, it is very secure, and you are also protected in-case of fraud (but has never happened)

So the Green Dot- Money Pak card is NOT the problem, it sounds like the problem WAS Walmart!