Walmart / Money Store / owes me $85.42
I purchased credit card (temporary visa) for my friend . I tried to put money on the card because we are in the same business and he must use a credit card . I bought a Green Dot Money Pak card and put 85.42 on the card. The card took the money and advise me that the could card was not reloadable and they (Greendot Money Pak )would mail the money back to me. I never received the money nor did he. I felt bad because I didn't want him to think I took his money. Dumb me bought another card. They advise me I need to fax my light bill and my driver's license to get a card that's not temporary. I faxed twice at the Money store. Each time they told me they never received it. Plus they hung up on me three times. I asked to speak to a manager. I put them on speaker phone and held for three hours. Is this a joke ! They told me they never recieved my fax and I advised them I have the confirmation number that they did. I just want my $85.42 back. I don't know who to call but something is wrong. I am really upset .
More Walmart / Money Store Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit