Walmartlied and put my nephew in danger.

M Review updated:

While shopping with my nine year old nephew in the Springdale Arkansas store my nephew got lost. I informed the greeter and she went and paged a thing called a code Adam, and gave a description of my nephew. This is very dangerous, as now all the child molesters in the store know that there is a nine year old boy lost in the store and what he looks like. When I complained to the store manager about this they informed me that my nephew was perfectly safe and that they lock all the doors and don't let anyone in or out of the store until the child is found and they won't give the child to anyone except the person who reported the child lost. They won't even give the child to the spouse. They told me that this was a company wide policy. I know that this is a lie since my husband works at home office. They are just using an excuse to get out of trouble of putting my nephew in danger. I will be informing him of this illegal and dangerous practice and the lies that the greeter has told me. This "policy" just allows anyone, a child molester or a kidnapper to know a child is unattended and they can quickly kidnap the child. Also not giving the child to the spouse is just wrong, they are also the parent of the child. I will be telling my husband about this dangerous incident and have this greeter fired. If anything happened to my nephew due to this greeter's negligence I would sue and my husband would not have to work with you boneheads anymore. The worst off is my sister is blaming me for not watching my nephew properly when he took off in the first place, and when your greeter did not handle a lost child report well and put my nephew in danger.

• D
      Aug 22, 2012

What exactly did you want Walmart to do when you tell them that you lost your nephew?

What did your janitor husband tell you what the policy is for a lost child?

You put your nephew in danger by not paying attention and following him.

• H
      Aug 22, 2012

Once again the troll with nothing better to do then ###...really woman grow up

• R
      Aug 22, 2012

So when you shop at WalMart, do you get your husband's employee discount? I don't think you can because you aren't the employee, if that is the case I would let him do the shopping and that way you could avoid all your problems. Personally, I would be willing to bet your husband isn't connected to WalMart at all. Now, for several years WalMart has been doing the Code Adam whenever a child is reported lost for several years. Shame on you, for not keeping your nephew with you, if you had done that he wouldn't have got lost.

•   Aug 22, 2012

the code adam describes the childs appearance in CASE somebody IS trying to kidnap them you [censored]. doors get locked until the child is found. IF they happen to be with someone who IS trying to kidnap them, THAT person can be arrested. your [censored] husband should know that also. if YOU cant control a child when you take them shopping, either leave them at home or you stay at home.

•   Jan 06, 2013

watch your own damn kids