Walmart Great Value Cheeseshredded cheese did not melt

I bought the Great Value shredded mozzarella cheese and was very disappointed. I normally don't shop at Walmart, but it was more convenient this particular day. The cheese did not melt and it was disgusting. I cooked the pizzas as I always do, 375 degrees for 11 minutes. I will never purchase Great Value items again. It's not a great value when our dinner is ruined and I have to go out and pick up take out.

Walmart Great Value Cheese

Bs
Jan 07, 2015

Comments

• Ru
      Jan 07, 2015

The instructions say 425 degrees for 18-22 minutes. Next time have mommy help you read the instructions and this will not be an issue.

• Bs
      Jan 07, 2015

Apparently, you aren't smart enough to read my post. I bought shredded cheese. My package of shredded cheese didn't have any cooking instructions on the package. As a matter of fact, I've never seen a package of cheese with cooking instructions. Maybe you should get your mommy to read the post for you next time! JERK!!

• Ru
      Jan 08, 2015

Now with your immature childish name calling it is obvious you are six years old. Learn how to read, you did not cook it long enough, whether it was cheddar cheese you bought or the pizza, you cooked it for a short time because mommy was not there to read you the instructions.

• Da
      Mar 28, 2018

i microwave chedder cheese for over 10minuts everything is great exsepted the cheese didnt melt im 21 years old so fuk off