Walmart - Faded Glory / weak knees and no patches on snowpants
I have bought snowpants from Walmart a few times and the knees are worn through in a matter of a few days. There should be double knee patches or come with matching patches to iron on the knees if need be. I love the pants but, there needs to be a solution to this problem. These are childrens snowpants and they should be beefed up some or at least sell matching patches in the store. My granddaughter put on her almost new snowpants this morning and I saw a hole in the knee already. She has worn these twice.
More Walmart - Faded Glory Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!