Walmart Discover Card / don't fall for special deals
I was looking to purchase a new computer. I have a credit score over 800. So I thought I would take advantage of the advertised no interest no payments for purchases over 299.00 signed up the ran my credit check and gave me a limit more than sufficient to cover the purchase only catch is you have to wait for the card. I was ready to buy at that moment not weeks later when the card arrives. they will only give you a $500.00 limit on your temporary card. not what they tell you your approved for yet they hit your credit report that is ###! well they lost the sale I'll pay more somewhere else. customer service lady could care less I called and cancelled the card. they never even attempted to increase the limit or authorize the purchase she just ok I'll cancel that for you. I would've been ashamed to carry that card in my wallet now I don't have to save the hit on your credit report use bill me later or some other financing options at WALMART!
More Walmart Discover Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit