Walmart Canada / walmart canada cannot ship to us walmart

United States Review updated:

I sent feedback to a local Walmart in Nova Scotia, Canada about the differences in retail items carried between the US and Canadian stores. Nowhere in Canada, at ANY retail location can you purchase X-Rocker gaming chairs. All searches online point to Walmart US. So I asked if they can ship one from Walmart US to a Walmart Canada and was told. Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately the Wal-Mart.com website is strictly a US based website that has no bearing on what merchandise is offered within our Canadian stores (completely different buying teams between both countries therefore merchandise carried may vary.)

At this time, the US will not accept orders from Canada, nor will they ship/transfer merchandise to Canada. Okay, I received a partial answer. I followed up and asked if it could be forwarded to the buying teams to investigate if it would be worth looking at carrying this item. Again I pointed out that NOWHERE IN CANADA can you buy X-Rocker gaming chairs and Canada has no shortage of Geeks, Gamers, Nerds and other people who would like nothing better than to sit in a comfortable gaming chair to play their PS3, X-box 360′s or Wii’s.

Anyway, in closing, no response, no note saying “Yeah we’ll look into it”. Nothing.

Si

Comments

• Gr
      21st of Apr, 2012

get over it

• Ds
      21st of Apr, 2012

Depending on the item, some items can't be shipped from the US to Canada. Walmart is not the only one. Amazon and other businesses as well. Electronics for example are not for shipped from US to Canada.

You need to check the sites shipping policies before you order.

You think that the other gamers in Canada don't have the gamer chair. They found it somewhere. A quick google search found gamechairs.com and they ship to Canada.

7th of Jun, 2012

I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal. I’ve been in your shoes and I recently found this company that ships goods to Canada. I've used them about 3 times now. I manly get children’s clothing that i cannot get over here in Canada. The next time you run into a problem where you have a store not willing to ship to Canada, contact www.Canuckcourier.com they are good and they aren’t too expensive.
    Mark. M.

1st of Oct, 2014

I called today for gaming chairs, and the person on the walmart canada phone line told me to drive to the states to buy one. NOT HELPFUL!

1st of Oct, 2014

i do not understand why walmart US can not ship any walmart product to walmart canada