Walmart Canada / walmart canada cannot ship to us walmart
I sent feedback to a local Walmart in Nova Scotia, Canada about the differences in retail items carried between the US and Canadian stores. Nowhere in Canada, at ANY retail location can you purchase X-Rocker gaming chairs. All searches online point to Walmart US. So I asked if they can ship one from Walmart US to a Walmart Canada and was told. Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately the Wal-Mart.com website is strictly a US based website that has no bearing on what merchandise is offered within our Canadian stores (completely different buying teams between both countries therefore merchandise carried may vary.)
At this time, the US will not accept orders from Canada, nor will they ship/transfer merchandise to Canada. Okay, I received a partial answer. I followed up and asked if it could be forwarded to the buying teams to investigate if it would be worth looking at carrying this item. Again I pointed out that NOWHERE IN CANADA can you buy X-Rocker gaming chairs and Canada has no shortage of Geeks, Gamers, Nerds and other people who would like nothing better than to sit in a comfortable gaming chair to play their PS3, X-box 360′s or Wii’s.
Anyway, in closing, no response, no note saying “Yeah we’ll look into it”. Nothing.
More Walmart Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!