Walmart / walmartmoneycard
My wife received a Walmart moneycard as a gift. Some gift. She followed the instructions to activate the card by phone. She discovered she needed information she did not have. She contacted the giver and got the activation code from the receipt. She tried again. It was a no go.
She turned it over to me. (I should have known what a nightmare this would turn into.) I tried activating on-line twice. The first time it needed more information than I had. The second time, it stalled at step 3 of 5, and restarted twice.
Walmart has the money and everyone else associated with the card got screwed.
My wife called Walmart. Their comment was they never heard of anyone having a problem with walmartmoneycard.com. Yeah, right.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit