Walmart / walmartmoneycard

1 Adrian, MI, United States Review updated:

My wife received a Walmart moneycard as a gift. Some gift. She followed the instructions to activate the card by phone. She discovered she needed information she did not have. She contacted the giver and got the activation code from the receipt. She tried again. It was a no go.

She turned it over to me. (I should have known what a nightmare this would turn into.) I tried activating on-line twice. The first time it needed more information than I had. The second time, it stalled at step 3 of 5, and restarted twice.

Walmart has the money and everyone else associated with the card got screwed.

My wife called Walmart. Their comment was they never heard of anyone having a problem with walmartmoneycard.com. Yeah, right.

Ji

Comments

• Ra
      26th of Sep, 2010

I got a 46 inch sayno tv from walmart. After the first year there were dark streaks showing.Now the left side of the screen has turned dark.I contacted sayno they would not help.I went to walmart they said sorry we can't help you. I told salesman he had more of the same tvs in the store and knew they were no good.I ased if he was going to sell them and take addvantage of someone.He just walked away from me. I looked it up on the computer and there are others haveing the same problem, and not geting help. Thanks walmart for takeing my money and giveing me junk.