Walgreens.com / harassment

United States Review updated:
Manager including other employees participated in a public lynching where a $100.00 bill was taken out of the register and placed on the floor in the dental isle.

I noticed the bill which was what they had intended, I then picked it up, took it to the photography center and told them that someone had dropped money. I told the checkout clerk about it then she called the manager to the front I told her I wanted to make sure that money was given back to the proper person. She said it was taken out of the register and told me I found it in the Candy Isle. They were trying to make me out to be something I am not. These employees need to be fired immediately. These are childish games that should not be allowed during business hours. Customers should be entitled to quietly enter the store, do their shopping and pay for the goods. They should not be harassed, disturbed, etc. I was appalled at this young woman's behavior! She and the others involved in this are not professional enough to be in management and is a threat to society and herself by playing these games on people. They should not be allowed to take money out of the register and use it for childish games.

One day she might do this to the wrong person!

I have witnesses that saw this the way it really was.
Ju

Comments

Aa
  28th of Apr, 2009
This is a very strange complaint.

I'm not sure what they were "trying to do" to you. You need to be a little more clear about what happened and what you think they were trying to accomplish. I can think of a couple of different things just off the top of my head and while neither were positive with regards to the walgreens staff I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt simply because you provide no relevant details about what went down.

Beyond all of that, if you have a complaint call corporate if you don't think it'll be addressed at the store level. Don't get onto the internet and post a half-finished thought...
Em
  10th of Mar, 2010
I thought poster was very clear.Walgreens employees should not be taking $ out of register.that is STEALING!!! Security should be called in & tapes should be veiwed n employee fired be it a manager or who ever did it.Childesh, infantile, immature ###s, so sick of it, these companies always seem to hire jackasses that dont give a hoots ### about nothing while the rest of us work our cans off to make a living even with so little pay.Things need to be changed because Walgreens is becoming KMART!!Yukk
En
  4th of Apr, 2011
I agree with the previous poster, they should not be taking money out of the register to play with the customers. What if she had not returned it to the counter? Would it be theft, considering they put it there? I mean who hasn't found money and actually kept it because there is really no way to find out who actually owns it. They should not be acting so childish and immature, if they don't trust their customers then they should at least let their LP people do their jobs.
Sh
  27th of Dec, 2012
my husband & i get profiled every time we go into the walgreens on5180 w.irlo bronson hwy. in kiss, fl 34746 #4075892120. a manager named mr.b is the problem.do something about this man or i will go back to cvs.which i hate.
Jo
  7th of Jan, 2013
ON 1/7/2013 I was in the walgreens at Maryland Pkwy and Valley view, While I was in line I heard Jane telling customers that it was not bad they handled this many customers all the time. While this is true I took my turn and asked for my wife's prescriptions. They gave me one and I asked for the others that we had called in. Jane stated that we would be called when they came in. To double check I went home and asked my wife. She stated there hould be three morand that she HATED this store in the walgreens chain!She called to the store and a employee that did not give her name stated that her prescriptions had been in the bin for the last 5 days. I have been in this store two times in that 5 days and asked for her prescriptions both time and had been told that they would call me!We have done business with Walgreens for twenty years and have never been treated so shabbily!d This is not the first time this kind of situation has occured ! I'm sorry doesn't cut it anymore. My nbame is John Crouch, My wifes name is Bianca Crouch and please let me know what is going to be done about it You can reach me anytime at jhhcrouch@yahoo.com or by phone at 702-43528575. Thank You for any help you can give in this matter.Please don't make me change companys
Jo
  7th of Jan, 2013
This is the goofiest thing I have heard in a long time! My attitude dtowards the complaint is angry

Walgreens Logo Walgreens