Walgreens.com / harassment
Manager including other employees participated in a public lynching where a $100.00 bill was taken out of the register and placed on the floor in the dental isle.
I noticed the bill which was what they had intended, I then picked it up, took it to the photography center and told them that someone had dropped money. I told the checkout clerk about it then she called the manager to the front I told her I wanted to make sure that money was given back to the proper person. She said it was taken out of the register and told me I found it in the Candy Isle. They were trying to make me out to be something I am not. These employees need to be fired immediately. These are childish games that should not be allowed during business hours. Customers should be entitled to quietly enter the store, do their shopping and pay for the goods. They should not be harassed, disturbed, etc. I was appalled at this young woman's behavior! She and the others involved in this are not professional enough to be in management and is a threat to society and herself by playing these games on people. They should not be allowed to take money out of the register and use it for childish games.
One day she might do this to the wrong person!
I have witnesses that saw this the way it really was.
More Walgreens.com Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy
- Walgreens - rude & demeaning treatment by dale, pharmacist in seymour, in location
- Walgreens - pharmacy staff
- Walgreens - walgreens phone card plus
- Walgreens - pharmacy/pharmacists