Walgreens / theft
i went into walgreens located in smyrna, ga. store#5901 being honest upon entering the store i asked a cashier named bj if i needed to leave my leather back pack valued at 300 dollors. my wife bought the lether bag for me on sale for 250 dollors. i had just got off work and i went into the store to pick up a few odd and ends that my wife had meationed to me. my expensive headphones and mp3 player and my bluetooth, mp3 charger.were in my leather bag that was given away to a couple of thieves by another cashier named pedro who is employed were this incident took place. so if you are out shoping and want to visit a wallgreens dont take other bags or stuff you payed for into store cause they will make you leave them up front. and give your bags away while you are shoping. this incident took place 02-15-10.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy
- Walgreens - employees acting very rude borderline racist.
- Walgreens - Pricing (gouging)
- Walgreens - western union
- Walgreens - manger mrs. bates