Walgreens / pharmacy inadequate service

Hanford, CA, United States Review updated:
I just changed my prescription from another pharmacy to Walgreens this morning. Went in to pick up my prescriptions tonight. They had three ready but could not find one of them!!! They had three people looking for it!! The line behind me was growing in numbers!!! I finally said I would come back tomorrow for it. THEN, I was told I had picked up another medication yesterday. I had not been out of my house all day that day!!! When I got home I looked up the name of the medication i supposedly picked up. It was a hormone chemotherapy medication for breast cancer. I do not nor have I ever taken this medication!!! I do not and have not had breast cancer!!! I did not take my new insurance card in to Walgreens until this morning. So...My question is who picked up that medication and who paid for it? Did my insurance get billed? This is quite disturbing to me! Lose one of my medications AND say I picked one up that I don't even take. Walgreens was my last hope of a good pharmacy in my town. Now I don't know what to think.
Wo
Nov 14, 2017

Comments

Po
  15th of Nov, 2017
You should contact them directly for assistance. Privacy laws would prevent them from responding with details to your complaint here.

Walgreens Logo Walgreens