Walgreens Pharmacy Dept / prescriptions
Im not sure if the pharmacy department of this particular Walgreens is to blame...or if it's the manufacturer / distributor but... For 2 consecutive months when I went to pick up a prescription, I was shorted.
I understand that they can't replace the drug that is missing because it is a narcotic. What I dont understand is their lazy a$$ed attitude about it. Someone somewhere is getting a narcotic that they arent prescribed...and that they didnt pay for and NO one seems too concerned about it.
I know what they're thinking...it's a narcotic and Im just trying to get more etc.
NO one but me touched this med from the time of purchase until the time I discovered they'd been tampered with so it didnt happen while in my possession.
I closely inspected the packaging of both prescriptions to ensure the packaging was not or had not been tampered with. Im just not sure if someone in the pharmacy is really good at concealing what they've done, or if this happened even before it got to the pharmacy.
BUT...I think it's a screw that I..and my insurance is paying for something Im not receiving.
I just wish more could be done.
More Walgreens Pharmacy Dept Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy - refills on pain medication 
- Walgreens - balance rewards breaks customer contract (they are making it up as they go) 
- Walgreens - coupons/store policy
- Walgreens - pharmacy at lois and hillsborough ave tampa fl 33614
- Walgreens - unethical/illegal behavior