Walgreens / pharmacist being hateful refusing to give me zyrtech

1 Harrison, AR, United States

On November 17, 2016 at 6:00 pm Just coming back from the doctor from being treated for my sever allergies we went to the pharmacy to get my prescription. the cough syrup was not a problem however I mentioned my Doctor also wanted me to have zyrtech for my sever allergies. she assumed like me it was over the counter. so when I asked about getting zyrtech the pharmacist was really rude and hateful both to me and my husband. refused to sell it to me. I went to the over the counter aisle to get me one. they made up a story about a supposed law that prohibits selling zyrtech to those like me and mu husband who are very rarely sick go to the doctor once every few years but if you fill prescription every few months you can have it. or if your a drug fein. we explained to the pharmacy I was being treated for sever allergies my doctor didn't think it was a problem since zyrtec was over the counter and is why she didn't write me a prescription for it. both the pharmacist and the consulant were mean and hateful.: Harrison, Arkansas wal greens 705 Hwy. 65 North.

Ka