Walgreens / xmas bonus
Walgreens ha announced that employees will no longer be receiving their Xmas' bonus. This is total crap. I'm a 28 year employee, single and I have 5 children. My Xmas bonus was essential to be able to give my children at least 1 gift. I live paycheck to paycheck, have no credit cards, have been able to keep up on my house payments. How can they deny us this when it has always been considered one of our company benefits? This is beginning to smell like the crap that goes on in Washington when large companies get bailed out and then the heirarchy goes on their retreats. This is really hurtful considering how hard I work at this time of the year and making sure the store looks great, customers are happy, and the management is less stressed because I'm usually covering their behind because they are not doing their job the way they should.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - Pharmacy
- Walgreens - I fell on a wet floor... there was no sign. I hurt my knees greatly.
- Walgreens - weekly ad 9/16/2018 - 9/22/2018 not being honored as advertised.
- Walgreens - pharmacy
- Walgreens - pharmacy at, 6201, saltsburg, rd st 9675 pittsburgh pa 15235