Walgreens / being discriminated

Elk Grove, CA, United States

On 5/4/17, I walked into your store @ approx. 11:45pm located on 7299 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove Ca 95758 #5499

I stood in line for about an hour and when it was my turn I immediately stated that I would like to have a prescription filled. I was asked by the store manager that was on duty that night and was helping out with the pharmacists due to the long line if I had been there before or if I had any updates, I stated that I have an update and issued my new insurance card to him and he immediately said to me that your store does not except my insurance and mentioned to me that my Medi-Cal would need to be updated with my social worker! I said to him Excuse me but I'm not on medi-cal, I work for a living and how dare you assume that I have a social worker. I've never been so humiliated.

On May 10, 2017 I returned to your store on Laguna Blvd approx. 4:15pm to have my prescription filled again but this time it took (2) days and I was informed on May 12, 2017 that I have to pay full price out of pocket after my insurance info was taken and updated; so on May 15, 2017 I had to call my insurance through my employer who had to call your pharmacy and have my information updated correctly! This has cause me emotional stress to know that it took two weeks to get my prescription filled.

Re