Walgreens / advertising
I would like to register a complaint regarding the constant advertisement about two older females buying an arm load of sunscreen. My objection is the blatant support for public nudity by showing the sign of a "nude beach." It is an offensive advertisement to my value system. I am aware that adults can do whatever they like but I would hate my children being exposed to the idea that nude beaches are an ok and normal consideration for a life style.
While I have found Walgreens to be place to shop periodically for prescription drugs in emergency situations and other such commodities as special events as in Christmas and Halloween I am now seeking to avoid purchasing anything at Walgreens until the adolescent and irresponsible advertising stops. My hope would be that Walgreens would be more sensitive and a provide advertising of a higher quality than it is now engaged in.
Thank you for receiving and giving some consideration to my concerns.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time