Walden University / Master's degree in Mental Health Counseling

Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

Hello, I graduated from Walden with a master’s in Mental Health Counseling. I have hard evidence of fraud on the part of Walden. I want to reach out to anyone with a similar issue. Also, if you have information regarding a lawsuit, then please keep me informed. I am no longer interested in posting bad reviews. I want to take action in the judicial arena.

Je
Jul 21, 2016

Comments

• Am
      Aug 25, 2016

I graduated with the same degree what seems to be the issue?

• Ca
      May 05, 2017

I started Master of Mental Health Counseling degree in 2008 I have not graduated yet, I could not find placement for an internship or practicum. no one would work with Walden university in my area, I'm in the Knoxville TN area fully of colleges. I was told several times to get my PHD it would be easier to get a practicum or internship, (right) if I can't find anyone who will take me as a Masters how do I expect to find an internship for PHD. At the present time I owe at least 200k and can not pay back because I have no job. I could not graduate because I lack two internship. I contacted the school several time as well as the dean and was giving a long run around. finally I stopped trying because no one at the school cared. I would love to take action and get my loans dismissed but don't know where to turn.

• Sh
      Aug 20, 2018

@cathme I am a previous nurse practitioner student . I have experienced same problems.

Please email me at shana.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ta
      Apr 06, 2019

Yes the discrimination act due to my race I felt it and I'm so sad. they pretty did the same to me