Walden University / fraud in education
I witnessed a lady who was very lazy and she said that is why she went with Walden. She said she "could buy her degree in counseling." There are many places in the Birmingham Meto Artea, where she could actually earn a degree. For example, the student told me her Walden teacher told her to write a TERM paper with just 3 references and that would get her an "A., " in the course. She told me she worked for Immigration, part of the federal government. The scammers of the world know how to not work and how to get cushy jobs. Walden is an insult to higher educatiomn and has been obviously paying people to write nice things about them on the Internet. Sure those EdDs may have worked for some high school teachers. High school teachers are another group of people who are pretty lazy. When you go to a real university, you immediately notice the difference in intelligence and attitude of a college professor. You will never find them dependent on unions. College professors appreciate the privilege and compete for it every day, with research and good teaching.
More Walden University Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Walden University - FRAUD 
- [Resolved] Walden University - cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on! 
- [Resolved] Walden University - STEALING MONEY 
- Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for PhD programs in Counseling Education and Supervision 
- Walden University - Student complaint 
- Walden University - I did not enroll for the fall. Walden enrolled me anyway.
- Walden University - Walden University
- Walden University - Master's in FPSY
- Walden University - Lack of help to progress--delayed finish
- Walden University - service educational courses to students