Wal - Mart Smart Style Salon / Poor customer service!

I got my hair done about 6 weeks ago.Color and cut.I went back 1 month later with a appt (.for touch ups). I was told to do this. So it wont cost as much to get my hair done. I went in the lady sitting on the chair talking on her phone. Would not help me. She said my hair did not gow out enough. And went back to talking on her phone. I asked her what products they had for my hair to make it soft and shiny. She told me to go some where else and buy products. And she resumed with her phone call. I went back again last night at same time 2 weeks later. I asked her if my hair was ready she said she did not have enough time it was 6:30. They are open until 9:00. Guess what she was doing sitting on the chair talking on her phone.She did not even hang up her cell phone when I walked in. I asked her if she would do my hair now she said no not enough time.she said i needed to call. I said you have turned me away 2times. I was VERY VERY ANGRY!!! There was no other customers there. All she wants is to sit and talk on the phone and get paid. I will go somewhere else and get my hair done from now on. I thought customers always come first. Not her friends on the phone.

LW... Junction city ore.

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Mar, 2008

I use to be a regular customer at the Smart Style salon in Milledgedville, Ga. In the last few months I`ve noticed the salon is closed for business long after opening hours are in effect. There seems to be a lack of responsibility and customer satifaction. I went in to purchase a hair cair product 3/22 after noticing they were opened. I stood at the register with my purchase, money in hand. The stylist, had 1 customer she was working on. All I wanted to do was pay and leave. She stared at me and never came over to ring me up. She never even spoke or welcomed me in the salon! I stood there a good 10 mins. Finally I said the heck with it and walked out! There were times where the stylist would excuse herself from cutting my hair to ring up a customer, this should have happened with me as well. Very poor customer service in my book! Too bad some of the good stylist are gone now.
    S. Nix, Milledgeville, Ga.

25th of Feb, 2009

i went to walmart smart styles 2/24/09 the stylist did not listen to a word i said fried my hair so being i was a stylist i will take matters into my own hands and report it to the state board i will also contact a atty sb alamogordo n.m.

• Tr
      14th of Mar, 2009

i took my 9 year old daughter to the salon in commderce ga. The lady that cut her hair was irritated at something the whole time...don't know what here problem was but she couldn't stop rolling her eyes and shaking her head...my daughter was very still...so it wasn't the child. then my daughter ended up with a gapped up hair cut. she also told my daughter she better be still or she was gonna mess up her hair...my daughter never moved. i email smart style corp about this...they sent me a 1.00 coupon...what an insult what a joke...I will never go there again. Not to mention we were never greeted, my daughter showed the lady what she wanted out of the book all she said was o.k. so 2 words the whole time we were there o.k. and our total for the cut...What i should have done was stopped the lady and went somewhere else...I will never let anything like this happen again...and i will not recommmend this salon .