Wal - Mart Pharmacy / walmart may have good prices but the rest of the service stinks
I have been going to the Anderson, California Walmart to have our prescriptions refilled for awhile now and have had more problems there then anywhere else I have had them filled.
1. - Call in a prescription 2 days ahead of time only to be told that it hasn't been filled yet when I go to pick it up. This has happened several times and on ALL TYPES of medicines. (Not Just Narcotics)
2. - Tell me they won't refill a prescription because it hasn't been 30 days yet. (With a hand written prescription from the doctor that I was going to pay cash for.)They said it is there policy!
3. - Waiting in line that is 2 or 3 isles long and only 1 cashier working the register.
Walmart may have good prices but the rest of the service stinks. The employee's all look like they don't want to be there and who blames them with everybody complaining.
If things don't change I am going back to Rite Aid as they do price match!
More Wal - Mart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!