Waffle House / worker - her name is shell

1 Baytown, TX, United States

We just ate at Waffle House in Baytown on Hwy 146 and Ih10. A lady named Shell did horrible. It was the first time for me and my husband to not leave a tip. She messed up our order many times. Every time we told her we were missing something we still never got it. No sausage, no waffles for either of us. Then no syrup. No drinks through our meal. On top of that she kept yelling at the man cooking and trying to blame everything on him when it was obviously not his fault. She got mad at him because he didn't know the price of a wrap. The other waitress tried explaining to her that the chef isn't required to know the info she is asking him for. The other workers seemed very upset with her too and I'm surprised they don't just walk out the door just to not have to deal with her. And it wasn't just yelling once a them, it was a constant naggging session for like 15 min not allowing them to get a word in. I felt so sorry for the other workers. I will never go back to this restaurant again. Either fire one or loose all your workers because of the one.

Bo