Waffle House / termination

1 BossierWaffle City, LA, United States

Waffle House store #380 Airline Dr Bossier City, Louisiana
Manager Joyce McKinney
I was terminated today for telling a customer when I would be working. I have heard some of the girls I work with tell customers when they work but nothing was said to them. The manager had me sign a write up form then told me i no longer work for her. I believe I was wrongly terminated. There a lot more things worse than telling customers when you work. Stealing food, continuing to be late every time they work, and sexual harassment.
This is the way this manager is. She already had someone there to work my shift. She knew i rode a cab to work everyday at the cost of $14 both ways. But that didn't bother her. Ater I got home i got a phone call from someone who had called to see if i was working yesterday and this person was told over the phone that i was not working, which i wasn't, i had worked a 13 hour shift the night before, so this person asked was i working tomorrow, which was today, and the girl on the phone told her no. First, the girl that answered the phone told someone she didn't even know that i was not working that day. Second, the whole restaurant must have known before me that i was fired! And one more thing. I was told it takes three write ups to get fired. This was my second write! I feel she terminated me for an unjust reason. This will be reported to the corporate office.

Ja