Waffle House / coffee

1 Kennesaw, GA, United States

Several months ago; i'm guessing six but it may have been less or more, the waffle house we visit changed their coffee. The new coffee was much stronger and tasted terrible. I don't drink coffee but my wife does and we like the food and service a lot at waffle house. So we (she) tried, for several visits to adjust to the coffee. Even though she doesn't use cream or sugar she tried one or both, she tried putting a little water in to weaken it; that helped a little but it was a inconvenient and inexact. And so we stopped going to waffle house and went to huddle house or ihop usually. Their coffee beat waffle house's new coffee all to bits and though our meals weren't exactly the same they were both winners because of the coffee. Then surprisingly while I was visiting family in north carolina in early nov my wife stopped by to visit one of the waitresses we liked so much at waffle house (connie) and joy said the old coffee was back. She took me there as soon as I got back but the change had been temporary-now the bad coffee is back again. It's been more than a month since we went to a waffle house and don't plan to return. My wife has to have her coffee. Here's hoping you will change it back. The workers at the waffle house we used to visit have told us they have lost customers (especially breakfast) because of the coffee change.

Jo