Waffle House / bad management
Jan 2nd, 2016: Immature coworker scared me by jumping out at me from behind employee door. I am an older worker (server) and have certain issues ---let's just say that this incident caused me to have to leave the store and go home to shower. Upper management was correct in that they stated that I terminated my employment because I left the unit without notice, but they weren't even interested in knowing why I left the unit at all. I wish Waffle House luck in keeping the immature slackers and druggies who they seem to always choose to retain as opposed to the workers who actually work when they are at a unit, and try to retain a solid customer base through good customer service. Waffle House units are filled with hostility, unfair work practices, health code violations, and bad management.
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment 
- Waffle House - horrible food service! 
- Waffle House - unfair no hire list 
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking 
- Waffle House - unfairness 
- Waffle House - managers and employee
- Waffle House - ordered two hamburgers one of the buns were burned.
- Waffle House - short order cook
- Waffle House - sorry service and food 
- Waffle House - uncooked chicken