Wachovia Bank / mortgage

1 New Port, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727-376-5382

Connie Walker, Mortgage broker, New Port Richey, Pasco County

expected us to close on a house today with wrong information on the HUD statement that she hadn't looked at until closing. Tried to get us to sign with wrong homeowner's insurance amount ( I confirmed with agent that she had the correct amount of $580, not $1, 370 in plenty of time) and tried to get us to pay $1, 120 in points that were to be waived.

She said "I'll fix it later". We said no, get it right. We are supposed to close on Tuesday at 2p.m. We are letting EVERYONE know what she tried and how she messed up our closing and move. Please tell us who to complain to! We are stuck with Wachovia because we have to close by 12/19.

Comments

• To
      16th of Jun, 2009

Oh heres a good one. I set up a forbearance plan for my morgage . I paid the payment. And when I looked at my checking account. They had not only deducted the new loan amount but took out the original payment as well. Which made my checking acount go overdrawn. Now I have asked them everyday for the past week to refund the money back into my account. I was givin a scheduled date. Well the money isnt there and now they say we dont see that there was a amount taken out. I had to prove it. I have gotten the run around for the past week and Im tired of it. Im my eyes they stoled my money. Especially if they tell me they dont know where it is????? Im so disqusted with this bank. People need help not help to take them under. Wachovia is bad buisness