Wachovia Bank / mortgage
Connie Walker, Mortgage broker, New Port Richey, Pasco County
expected us to close on a house today with wrong information on the HUD statement that she hadn't looked at until closing. Tried to get us to sign with wrong homeowner's insurance amount ( I confirmed with agent that she had the correct amount of $580, not $1, 370 in plenty of time) and tried to get us to pay $1, 120 in points that were to be waived.
She said "I'll fix it later". We said no, get it right. We are supposed to close on Tuesday at 2p.m. We are letting EVERYONE know what she tried and how she messed up our closing and move. Please tell us who to complain to! We are stuck with Wachovia because we have to close by 12/19.
More Wachovia Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - need for emergency money from 410k
- Wells Fargo - customer service cutbacks
- Wells Fargo - recruiter gonzales
- Wells Fargo - mortgage (homeowner's insurance) 
- Wells Fargo - stop payment