Vons / cashier's poor service & 12 min wait in line

Las Vegas, NV, United States

Hi, this is Shuyi, your loyal customer.

My local Vons has always been my first choice for groceries. I do have Walmart and target near by as well.

Today, I went to pick up some groceries. I the club price blueberries and raspberries. It says 97cent, but with a small sign below the fruit saying only 2 items per sale. Of course I didn't see it because the sign was only on one side. I went to check out, and there were only 3 cashiers open 7:30 Sunday night. There where about 5 customers waiting in each line. I waited 12 min in line. The cashier was very cold and didn't greet us. She did say hi and ask how are you to the white customer in front of me.

At that point I just wanted to check out and leave. Then I realized the price of my raspberry is wrong, so I went back to the customer service. But no one was there. I tired to talk to the staff, he told me to wait in line again to talk to the cashier. Then I decided to talk to the cashier and ask her why. She was very rude and told me that I should of seen the signs. I treat me like I was stupid.

This is not the way a customer should be treated. I'm a hospitality major student, and I work in service industry. I know for sure that's not the way you want your staff to behave.

After this experience, I'm most likely not gonna walk in to vons anymore.

Just want to let you know what's going on, and hope the management can do something about this

(7405 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89113)

Sh