Vonage / Rip off artists -
WARNING !!! I switched from my local phone service to Vontage to save money. I signed up on 4/23/08. My original service disconnected 4/29/08 and I installed the vontage equipment. Learned that my alarm system wouldn't work and had problems calling particular cell phone numbers. Vontage states 30 day free trial. If you cancel within 30 days don't have to pay. Well what a bunch of crap as I called my original company to get them back on 5/07/08 but Vontage wouldn't allow access to my number. My prior company said that the service must be kept on until they have been given back my phone number otherwise, I'd have to get a different number. I called bck my original company on 5/16/08 and they tried and tried to get my phone number back from Vontage but Vontage wouldn't release it until 5/29/08 when they had passed my 30 day trial. I returned my equipment and they still charged my credit card $109.99. Don't trust what they say. They don't care about customers...only want their money and what they don't deserve to get. I'm currently contacting my bank to dispute the charges.
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.