Vonage Phone Company / Scam and cheating
I got a Vonage phone in 2/2008. I was not told that it would be a monthly trial period. I thought that if you signed up it was just like any other phone. Well I had lots of problems with the service. No one could ever hear me. The service was so choppy and I was trying to work from home. In May, I switched to my cable company for a phone. Vonage charged me $114.89 for my last month bill. I was charged outrageous disconnection fees and I was charged for the Vonage phone adapter (which you have to pay for when you sign up). I told the Rep on the phone that I had no idea about any disconnection fees and that they could have their device back because I didn't need it. I was told that to send the adapter back for a refund I would have to contact the corporate office to see if I was eligible for a refund!!! I could not believe that I was being charged this much money to disconnect PHONE SERVICE!!! Beware of Vonage. It is not a better way to phone for less. The service is terrible and you will get ripped off!
More Vonage Phone Company Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.