Vonage / Scam artists!
Had Vontage 1 month and they used the we need your credit card ploy to cover shipping charges for their modem. Then did not get even 1st month free and $30.oo was deducted from my credit card again for service. I called and canceled the service the next month and was told we will give you the next month free if you decide to keep service. I declined and thought that was that. Went back to my other phone provider and even though not as good as it should be it was better then the vontage service.
Then today i was checking my bank account to find out vontage has still been taking out $30 a month for the 3 months i haven't even been using them. Called them up again and after an extensive run around asked them what was going on. They said i didn't cancel the first time... lol I asked them how i could have 2 service providers serving my telephone line at the same time and to check their stupid records and they would see not even 1 call was made through them for 3 months. They could not give an answer. So this is over $100.oo i have had deducted from my bank account from their scam.
Contacting the Florida Attorney general to wage a complaint also!
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - international calling
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - fraud
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service