Vonage / Fraud and lies

Vonage are educated Scam artist. They charged me for a service when they were told I didn't want the service. Filed a report with the Customer Service and they told me that they could not call a manager on Saturday, that I would have to call them about my account.

I told them I had no account wanted no services from them. They charge on my credit card a charge within two hours. I reported to my credit card fraud. I had to cancel my credit card. I called Vonage back to tell them I knew they had charged me . They kept saying call on Monday to cancel your account. When I told them I had no account they emailed me and gave me an account number and a pin number.

They kept trying to treat me as a customer. I said I am not a customer, never have been. They kept saying I apologize. I said you don't apologize for fraud that you have perpetrated on me.

Be very careful. These people are educated con artist. If you say hello you are a customer. they make it impossible to get past the gate keeper. Be careful if you even have a conversation with them they are completely programmed for scamming.

Ra

Comments

• Ro
      6th of May, 2009

I hear your pain . I can assure you that you are speaking to deaf ears if you are calling customer service. Please allow me to advise you of who to contact at Vonage to resolve issues such as yours. The past CEO of Vonage was Jeffrey Citron, but the new CEO is Marc Lefar and he is determined to make Vonage a better company. You can contact him at 732-444-2398, please leave a message with his secretary to have him call you back. She may forward your request to an Executive Response Manager working for Marc Lefar. They are very professional and will work with you to resolve your problem. You can also FAX at 732-834-0189 .
    If you would like to reach the Executive Response Manager directly, you can reach him at 888-580-4020 x22799..