Vonage / Fraud and lies
Vonage are educated Scam artist. They charged me for a service when they were told I didn't want the service. Filed a report with the Customer Service and they told me that they could not call a manager on Saturday, that I would have to call them about my account.
I told them I had no account wanted no services from them. They charge on my credit card a charge within two hours. I reported to my credit card fraud. I had to cancel my credit card. I called Vonage back to tell them I knew they had charged me . They kept saying call on Monday to cancel your account. When I told them I had no account they emailed me and gave me an account number and a pin number.
They kept trying to treat me as a customer. I said I am not a customer, never have been. They kept saying I apologize. I said you don't apologize for fraud that you have perpetrated on me.
Be very careful. These people are educated con artist. If you say hello you are a customer. they make it impossible to get past the gate keeper. Be careful if you even have a conversation with them they are completely programmed for scamming.
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.