Volkeswagen Jetta Road Hazard Tire Coverage / flat tire and rim damage by pothole
I purchased Road Hazard Insurance on my leased Volkswagen Jetta. I hit a pot hole and the rim was bent causing the tire to lose air and have a flat. I pulled over because of the flat. I am being told by Lokey Volkswagen that an inspector from the insurance company denied the claim because the rim caused the air to come out of the tire and the tire was ruined on the inside from driving on it. I drove approx. 5 feet to get off the road because this happened on the entrance of Bayside bridge at rush hour. I had a State Trooper right there who told me where to put the car.
I think this is double talk, they are not living up to what this insurance was supposed to be about. I paid for this insurance and they are reneging on following through with a claim.
I am appalled that they can get away with this.
More Volkeswagen Jetta Road Hazard Tire Coverage Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - dgs failure and vw goodwill claim declined...
- Volkswagen - armrest and electric windows armrest
- Volkswagen - car warranty and air conditioning filters
- Volkswagen - volkswagen golf discontinued engine