Vodafone Tr / Gencfone Tr / vodafon-shop misguided & finally cheated

Turkey

Respected sir, Vodafone Managers,
Respectes Gencfone Managers,

I am the very first Customer of Mobile Phone D2 Privat in Germany (later on it was Vodafone D2) My phone number was 0049.172.2306232 and still having 3 more Vodafone Connections in Germany as well!
Today I am told from other salesman in the Shop to write to Vodafone UK to get the normal Charges be put in Bill and you would get this Agreement changed! So I am writing it to you and awaiting your Help in solving this Problem!
I have now moved my Business to Istanbul (Turkey) and hier also i took Vodafone Sim Card in Istanbul!
I was suggested to take the offered Packet with 1000 minutes and 1GB internet and with 2000 SMS for total amount of 63tl (Brutto) per Month.
I have myself made this Salesman repeatedly clear that i have opened new Business here in Istanbul .
I would be mostly calling to India and Germany and also to UK... and so needed a suitable Sim Card for making these Calls in a cheaper way.
This Salesman* has repeatedly assured me (but I was not very sure of this Salesman) so I also took my turkish Friend Mr Cemil Baykas ... this salesman assured us repeatedly that there would not be any extra Charges unless the 1000 minutes are compleatly used!
Only after 1000 minutes, there would be the Charges!! If i pay around 4tl then i can call further on in this Cheapway and also the Roaming will be allowed in India/Europe.

Aktually my Sim-Card was blocked just only after a week and again he explained me, that he did not understand why they have closed it? Denn he wated just the name of my Mother...
Please wait for the final & first Bill from Vodafone and there after we can look after the Payments!
He and some elderly (seemed to be the Boss, advised me that i should bring them this Bill and i should not pay it...
The 3G Sim-card was given to me from a Vodafone shop, hier in Merter (Fatih Cd No. 26/B: Merter Istanbul Fon: [protected] & Fax [protected] from the Salesman Grkan yasar* (Magaza Müdürü). This Sim Card was from a GENCFONE Merter for Vodafone.

my Details:
GSM no. [protected] Buying Date: 28.03.2012 and the
V.No.: [protected] Bill / Fatura Ref.: C204020182961
Thanking you very much and awaiting the necessary Help to solve this Problem!

With regards