Vodacom / upgrade

1 Randburg, South Africa

I went to the Vodacom shop in Cresta mall on the 12th November to do my upgrade and unfortunately they had no stock, so I decided to do it online as I have always done.

I went online selected my upgrade S30 CAT phone and i had to fill in a form with my details so vodacom could contact me within 24 hours.

Monday, i still didn't receive a call so I phone to see whats going on. The lady I spoke to advised that the system didn't capture my request- so nothing was done ( I did it twice)!
She kindly assisted me and did the upgrade online and mentioned she couldn't understand why because they do have stock and there shouldn't of been a problem. I was told someone would call to confirm everything and arrange delivery that is meant to be next day by the way.

Wednesday I phoned vodacom again to see as I still haven't received the call. This lady said all was done, just wait for my call, she said she would ask her manager to get someone to call me urgently.

So today is Friday and I have given up. Cant believe how bad the service has got as previously it was within two days I would receive my new phone.

Very disappointed and now I just dont think i will be upgrading with Vodacom.

Lm