Vodacom — unauthorised debit orders
I phoned 08/11/2016 do do a premature cancellation quote, i received the quote already 08/11/2016 and made payment same day. on the call i made i requested that no futher debit order should be debited and the call centre employee confirmed that the amount on the quote is the final amount.
12/11/2016 i received yet anoted invoice and end of November Vodacom debited the amount. i have confirmed that it is unauthorised and sent the debit order back same with December.
i have 2 issues! every time Vodacom debits it is R100 more and it costs me R145on bank charges every time. i have requested Vodacom to listed to the recoriding of my cancellation and you will hear that they confirmed no further debit order. this is not treating customers fairly!! i have done my part and now Vodacom is not keeping their end of the deal.
please see that this is sorted asap.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling