Vodacom South Africa / broken bluetooth headsets / lost 10gb data offered in contract

1 Gauteng, South Africa

I applied for a Vodacom contract with their offer of Huawei phone and bluetooth headset, and once off 10Gb data. I received the phone, data and headset, only to find that the headset supplied is faulty/damaged. I contacted Vodacom, and they said they do not replace the headset, they will replace the headset with the cell phone. I told them there is nothing wrong with the cell phone, and that the 10Gb offered once off was used to download apps on the cell phone. When I asked how will I get those apps onto the new cell phone, they said I cannot, the apps are lost, nor will they provide additional 10Gb to download apps on new cell phone that they want to take back in order to replace damaged bluetooth headsets. This is blatant fraud and false advertising, they offer the 10Gb once off with the contract, but if they supply a faulty unit/accessory, then the customer looses out on this offer. I have also had the phone put down on me 3 times by the service consultants at 082 1945, names are C. D, Gugu and Kageletho, trying to just speak to a manager to try and resolve this. This shocking service from Vodacom, false advertising, and fraud.

Ra